Dawn Ranch COVID-19 Protocols
Your health and safety are always the top priority at Dawn Ranch. Our team continues to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our local agencies and city officials for updates and guidance and to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with CDC recommendations. Review the below information about some changes you can expect when you arrive and during your stay at Dawn Ranch.
At Dawn Ranch, we have heightened our already stringent procedures based on the guidance of local health authorities and the current situation. As a lifestyle hotel, Dawn Ranch is more isolated than most properties, located in a naturally beautiful remote rural setting, situated on 15-acres in Guerneville, Sonoma County, on the Russian River. Our property is surrounded by rolling vineyards, mighty redwood forests, and 450 wineries scattered across a picturesque countryside and back roads.
- 53 total cabins and cottages on property
- All rooms have a single non-shared entrance and independent HVAC system.
- Most rooms have spacious, private patios or decks to enjoy the natural beauty of the gardens and woods surrounding the resort.
- The resort’s grounds are beautifully landscaped, with all outdoor pathways and flowering gardens.
- Our intimate property enjoys ample space for social distancing.
- Sonoma County has over one million acres and is a haven for outdoor adventure and coastal exploration, including cycling, biking trails, kayaking, river activities, and endless hiking!